Tuesday, March 6, 2012

erhem

My apologies, hypothetical readers (and not-so-hypothetical friends who responded last fall). This is a project I meant to begin months ago. I could give the excuses, but you've heard them before. I'm finally writing this because the ideas keep popping out in all sorts of places, and because of where I work, which you'll hear about soon.


This is not a fashion blog. I want to talk about dress, about the act, about the ritual, about the thoughts behind it. I want to think about my own dressing, and yours, and hers, maybe his, and find out some of the things that make me tick. I do not, at this time, intend to photograph my own outfits. I will do a weekly tally of things coming into my wardrobe, and things going out. I will feature, bi-weekly, or as I have the content, some questions put to others about dress.


<3 + c3>


[love and ice cream]

stine

ps that ice cream could also be soy ice cream or rice dream or a cupcake cone. ice cream here stands in for a sweet treat I wish to feed to you. consensually.


pps sticky fingers

No comments:

Post a Comment